London Book & Screen Week is a platform for new and existing literary events. It is the consumer sibling that leverages the buzz and social media reach of The London Book Fair. The London Book Fair itself attracts over 25,000 international publishing professionals to London every April (please note: this year it will be in March). Our website received over 2 million hits last year, and our social media following grows daily. You can learn more about our business-to-business side via www.londonbookfair.co.uk and @LondonBookFair
In short, if it’s linked to books and stories in London, then it’s an LBSW event! So why not visit the Add Your Event section and list yours for free today. A member of the LBSW team will then be in touch with you.
- Host an event—talk, debate, signing, book group, art exhibition… The sky’s the limit!
- Screen a film
- Launch a product or programme
- Hold a demo (cookery, craft, gaming, etc.)
- ‘Peg’ your event to the Week
- Increase your footfall
- Increase your reach
- Engage with new and existing audiences
- Put your brand in front of the world’s creative leaders
- Connect the Book, Film, TV and Gaming worlds