REED EXHIBITIONS LIMITED
London Book & Screen Week Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition
1. Who are we?
The London Book & Screen Week Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition is offered to you by Reed Exhibitions Limited. Our principal place of business is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. Reed Exhibitions Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “we” or “us”.
We are the organisers of the London Book & Screen Week event to be held between 11-17 April 2016 (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “LBSW”).
For all queries or issues with the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition however, please contact:
28, The Quadrant
Surrey, TW9 1DN
The customer service telephone line is +44 (0)20 8271 2124 and we will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
Alternatively email: email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond to email messages within three working days. If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or www.ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition?
These Terms and Conditions apply to the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition. You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition.
- Entry into the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition is restricted via Twitter and Facebook and by completing an online Google Docs form.
- Entrants must answer the question using the online Google Docs form @LBandSW including the hashtag #LBSW16.
- Entrants will only be entitled to one entry into the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition.
- The LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition is open to entrants of any age but is restricted to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- All entries for the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan competition must be received before 17.00 hours on Monday 28 March 2016. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Prizes being offered in the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition are:
- One First Prize winner will receive three tickets to the Cassandra Clare event at Leicester Square Theatre on Saturday 16 April 2016, plus a complete set of all seven Shadowhunters books, signed by Cassandra Clare – including the brand new ‘Lady Midnight’.
- Three Runner-up Prize winners will each receive two tickets to the Cassandra Clare event.
- Each Cassandra Clare event ticket comes with a special ‘goody bag’, including a limited edition Shadowhunters rune keyring.
- The Prizes selected and supplied by us are available as the only prizes and shall be awarded to the persons selected as stated below from entrants to the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition (the “Winners”). The Prizes are subject to availability and we may, at our discretion, substitute these for prizes of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The Winners are not entitled to a cash alternative to the Prizes and such Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any person under the age of 16 years must be accompanied at the Cassandra Clare event by a parent or guardian who must be in possession of a valid entry ticket also.
- We may, at our discretion, change the dates of entry into the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition and/or the dates on which the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on www.londonbookandscreenweek.co.uk (the “Website”) and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes.
- Unfortunately, (a) employees of Reed Exhibitions Limited or (b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition; are excluded from entering the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition and their entries will not be considered.
3. How much will it cost me to enter the LBF Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition?
Entry is by Twitter & Facebook and through completion of an online Google Docs form @LBandSW including the hashtag #LBSW16 and is free of charge. No purchase is necessary.
- The four Winners will be selected by our judges from all entries to the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition on Monday 4 April 2016. The First Prize Winner shall be the entrant who entered LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition which, in the opinion of our judges provides the best answer. The three Runner-up Prize Winners shall be those deemed to be the next best answers by our judges.
- The Winners will be notified via email at the address they used upon entering as soon as possible after the selection has taken place. The Winners will be required to send certain details as requested by us via email so that we can make the arrangements for delivery of the Prizes. If these details are not supplied within a reasonable time, the Prizes may be allocated to other entrants.
- We reserve the right to verify an entrant’s eligibility and to check his/her identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate
5. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the LBSW Shadowhunters Super Fan Competition offered by us.
We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
6. The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1 March 2016.